ĐậuHoa couple.
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang chủ.Latest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Share | 

Bức thư gửi DBSK~

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Sabaku no Saruko
Sabaku no Saruko

Trạng thái : In Love
Giới tính : Nữ Zodiac : Capricorn
Tổng số bài gửi : 207
Hoa : 5749
Đậu : 14
Ngày tham gia : 09/05/2009
Tuổi : 31

Bức thư gửi DBSK~ Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Bức thư gửi DBSK~   Bức thư gửi DBSK~ Icon_minitime2010-08-22, 8:41 pm

To Dong Bang Shin Ki~

I just heard Big Bang's songs and i realized something good! BB and DBSK are all geniuses! But each have their own styles and feelings. BB wants to be a recognized from the moment they start to sing and always make a BOOM from the start. They wanted people to see how good they are and how they can get people to like them more and more.

DBSK are not like that! You guys only want to sing for people. I love that. It's the feeling of wanting to give that counts, not the feeling of wanting to be looked good. You sing softly at the beginning to make people get curious, and then in the middle, you goes wild and make a shock. They couldn't think you are that good. And you make your fans stun until the end, maybe even a while longer.

BB have a picture of young teenagers wanting to show-off and DBSK have the image of grown-up guys want to give their best to the people that loves them.

I liked Big Bang because they are the same as me. But i love DBSK because i want to be like you. I want to start from Big Bang to DBSK that i love and care. I want to shine too, like you did. That's why... keep shining! Please keep shining so i can walk to the path your light shine! DBSK are my light, are OUR light which is leading us to the paradise that we seek. One day, we will all shine, you with us, we with you.

Always keep the faith!~ ♥

Kururo Saruko.

P.S: Bản quyền thuộc về tớ, ai thấy nó ở diễn đàn nào khác thì phiền báo lại giùm!

You need my permission if you want to post this at another forum or... whatever it is. If this is found anywhere else, please contact me on this forum!
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bức thư gửi DBSK~

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
ĐậuHoa couple. :: V ♥ Cassiopeia :: Shine-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất